Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of our raid team! The following information will help you to attain the rank of "Raid Ready".
In order to be promoted to the "Raid Ready" rank, you must meet the following guidelines:
- You should have some experience running instances (dungeons and raids) in an organized (ie not LFR) group
- You should be prepared to take constructive criticism
- Your item level should meet the required minimum for the instance we are running
- You must show enthusiasm towards the guild and raiding
- You should be prepared to do your homework when it comes to raiding (boss fights, knowing your class and spec, etc)
- You should be prepared to help maintain the bank stock for making raid items (see Requests forum for more information)
- You must complete a trial period*, as determined by the officers based on your experience
- You must agree to the Raider's Rules
*Trial periods may consist of:
- Heroic Dungeons
- Mythic Dungeons <<< most typical trial period method
- Test runs through (current expansion) lower-level Raid content
- Other methods as determined by the officers
After passing your trial period, and posting your agreement to the Raider's Rules, you will be granted the rank of "Raid Ready". Promotion to the rank of "Raider" is at the discretion of the officers.